Due to the expenses incurred by returns, we make every effort to insure your order is shipped accurately and that the product meets the standards of our advertising.
If a return must be made, please note the following policies:
- Returns or exchanges will be accepted for merchandise accompanied by receipt if returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Returned merchandise must be in new sellable condition and be accompanied by all its original packaging.
- All accessories must be included with the return.
- No returns will be accepted without prior approval from lynx-ammo.com.
- Please contact us via email in order to receive an RMA number (return merchandise authorization).
- No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
- Defective merchandise may be replaced at our option. The return of defective merchandise may be approved at the discretion of lynx-ammo.com.
Note: Return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility.
- If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a call tag may be issued to return the items. Lynx-ammo.com recommend that you ship your return package using a carrier that offers shipment tracking and insure the package for full value of the shipment so you are protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. USPS offers limited tracking and a 30 day waiting time before claims can be filed.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways on returns, as well as for shipping charges on shipments that are refused.